The development and implementation of this policy is our pledge and shared responsibility with our worker. We recognize our commitment to the following guiding principal.
1. To seek continual improvement in environmental practices through the implementation of economically feasible environmental management programs.
2. To comply with the relevant legal obligations.
3. To develop monitoring & measurement tool to identify & quantify the raw materials wastage and to implement facilities, procedures & training programs so as to conserve raw materials & prevent pollution.
4. To conduct training programs for the contractors, in order to improve general awareness levels with regard, to health, safety and the environment.
5. To ensure that every employ understands the policy and is responsible for incorporating environmental consideration in his/her daily activities.
© 2006-2013. SAMARA All Rights Reserved. firstname.lastname@example.org